Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday, October 16, 2006

-The girls decorated foam sun visors with markers, paint, glue, string and foam shapes.
-Astrid painted a picture of a girl. Muirgen painted one of an air plane.
-Muirgen helped me hang up laundry.
-Astrid coloured a picture in a colouring book.
-We talked about condensation: what it is, why it happens.
-We baked an apple pie with the apples we picked last week.
-We started our Fall yard clean up. The girls helped a bit and then played on the swing set.
-Astrid completed a bunch of pages in a reading work book.
-They helped me make pasta with sun-dried tomato sauce for supper.
-Astrid and Jason made 3-D shapes out of paper.
-Jason read the girls a story - 'I Will Never, Not Ever, Eat a Tomato'
-Read a chapter of 'Trumpet of the Swan'.

2 Comments:

Blogger sqsus said...

What did you do for your fall yard clean-up? I'm thinking my yard needs a lot of cleaning up. It feels like a hopeless mess. There are a number of bushes that could use a good pruning, and the grass needed to be mowed a couple months ago, and hasn't been done yet. Quentin cleaned out the basement a month or so ago, and put everything out into the backyard. Most of that stuff got put away, but there are still some odds and ends sitting around out back, that we're not sure what to do with. We also have 2 bathtubs, and 2 sinks sitting in the patio area. We were hoping to sell them, but haven't. Know anyone who needs a sink or tub?

6:47 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

For our yard clean up we basically just put stuff into the garage that I don't want left out all winter. Stuff like lawn chairs, hummingbird feeders, hanging baskets, patio lanterns, etc. I also pulled out a bunch of plants that were at the end of their life span. I still have more I want to do in the flower beds, but it's gonna have to wait for nicer weather.

I'm afraid I can't help you with the sinks and tubs! Good luck getting rid of them.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home