Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

-Circle time.
-Read through Psalm 23 once, but Astrid didn't feel like working on memorizing today.
-This being Jason's and my anniversary, we looked through photo albums of our wedding pictures. The girls had fun identifying family members who have changed in appearance over the last nine years.
-The girls showed the wedding pictures to Joannie and talked about them with her.
-Astrid wrote in the date of our wedding on her big timeline and drew a picture of Jason and I in wedding garb. We also finally added the finding of the Inca mummy to the timeline. She didn't feel like adding a picture for that one. Said maybe later.
-We talked about what the girls want to be when they grow up. Muirgen wants to be a fire fighter. Astrid wants to be a mail lady and an archaeologist. She told me all about what she'd do and the adventures she'd have as an archaeologist.
-Girls built with lego and blocks, played dress-up, princesses, created a marching band, pretended to go shopping, etc.
-Astrid sat with me as I filled in a consumer panel survey. She was very interested in it and had me read the whole thing aloud to her after explaining what I was doing and why I was doing it. She gave me her input as to how she felt I should answer each question. We talked about why this information is valuable to marketers.
-Read five or six story books, one of which was a Philippine folktale. We looked for the Philippines on the globe and Astrid compared it's distance from our home to that of Ukraine, which is where her aunt lived last year.
-Girls helped me make baked oatmeal for their supper.
-Jason and I went out for dinner while the girls played at a friend's house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home