Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

-Astrid played with her set of wooden geometric shapes.
-The girls played with paper dolls, Ello (plastic building system), train set, block towers, etc.
-They helped me bake cinnamon rolls.
-Astrid listened to a story on tape. Followed along in the book.
-Read a couple stories to the girls.
-Had a conversation about why leaves need to fall off trees in our climate.
-Swimming lessons.
-Jason brought a large isocehedron home from work, which Astrid examined and discussed with him.

-I didn't post yesterday, but it was the municipal election, so the girls came with me to vote. We talked about why we vote, the difference between municipal, provincial and federal government, why I voted for the condidates I did, etc.
-We went bowling with our friends, the Peters,.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home