Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thursday, September 21, 2006

-PEG. Children were up with the moms today. We sang songs and did different musical activities together.
-Girls helped me make pancakes for lunch.
-Astrid looked at some of the Aztec, Inca and Maya books from the library.
-Picked up a few groceries and tried to find some yarn that I need for a knitting project - found out it's been discontinued :(
-Girls helped me pick beans which we divided into bags and distributed to our neighbours as we have more than we know what to do with.
-Astrid did a maze in an activity book.
-Astrid spent a good deal of time making different shapes out of a string of beads.
-Girls helped me make supper.
-Read two chapters of 'Charlotte's Web' and a counting book (Muirgen is really into counting books right now).
-Had a conversation about how a real knight would rescue a real princess.
-Songs and nursery rhymes at bedtime.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have more beans than you know what to do with, put some in the freezer for a later date.
Best if they'd be blanched slightly and than frozen.
Mom

5:16 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hey mom! You're commenting!!

I have been freezing them, but just don't have a lot of space in my little freezer.

Jordin said she has lots of space in her big chest freezer if I'd like to store some there. Maybe I will.

What'll happen if I don't blanche them first? I haven't done that with the ones I've froze thus far.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home