Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday, September 22, 2006

-Circle time.
-Astrid completed 9 pages in her geography workbook, all about different types of maps (physical, political, thematic). She is very taken up with maps, directions, etc.
-The girls helped me hang up laundry.
-They spent most of the day playing with the Noah's ark set. At one point Astrid was playing Noah's wife and kept admonishing Noah to get into the ark, lest he drown in the flood. Noah, played by Muirgen, kept saying "No! I'm going to A&P."
-Music class. This is a class I attend with the girls. Today was the first one. Includes all sorts of musical activities with kids of different ages and their parents.
-Stopped at the playground on the way home from music class. Swung, slid, climbed.
-Girls helped me get down and fold laundry.
-They helped make potato pie for supper.
-They experimented with different types of sauces on their suppers. (plum sauce, BBQ sauce, etc). Discovered sometimes just one tastes better than a couple mixed together!
-Jason put them to bed tonight, as I crashed right after supper. I slept a few hours, and now am wide awake, unable to sleep. I just can't win!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home