Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Monday, September 25, 2006

-I was watching my friend's son for the day, so the girls spent the day playing with him.
-Astrid completed 5 pages in her math workbook.
-The girls helped me get down and fold the laundry.
-Honestly, I'm writing this post a day late. Yesterday was such a blur for me, as sleep deprived as I am, I really don't remember what we did all day. I can't even remember if we read at bedtime. OOPS!
-Oh, yeah... We hung up our wall maps in the dining room - one of Canada, one of the world. Astrid gave Connor a whole lesson in geography, pointing out the different continents and showing him where the Aztecs, Incas and Mayas lived and how to tell where the land is mountainous and where it's flat.
-Another Oh Yeah!... Our housemate, Joannie, cooked supper for us. It was a very elaborate, authentic Chinese meal with ingredients she brought back from Toronto on the weekend. All six of us were present for dinner and had a very nice conversation (most of which I don't remember!) but the girls were both involved in it and we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home